Welcome New Members! We want to hear from you. Register, stop lurking and start posting!

UPDATE: Reactions & Sharing Media

Keep up to date with any changes, new developments & upgrades that have been made to the forum or website.
93ben
Site Admin
Reactions:

UPDATE: Reactions & Sharing Media

Post by 93ben »

Hi everyone,

I have added some new plugins.
  • One is a reaction based where you can now react to each other's posts you can find this via the smiley face above people's posts. You also have settings in your user control panel now to control these the way you want.
  • The other is that if you use the [media][/media] tags or the screen button above the editor around a url of a favourite photo or video on your social websites, you can now share it instantly using this.
I hope you enjoy the new features and I have a lot more plans for the future.

If you have any other suggestions, please let me know.
Petros
Supercell
Reactions:

Re: UPDATE: Reactions & Sharing Media

Post by Petros »

New look seems good Ben. For multipage threads, do you reckon you can invent a way to show the reader which page is currently being viewed?
93ben
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by 93ben »

Petros wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:25 pm For multipage threads, do you reckon you can invent a way to show the reader which page is currently being viewed?
[smention u=120]Petros[/smention] I've just added a feature that shows you who is currently viewing the topic you're on.
Petros
Supercell
Reactions:

Post by Petros »

Thanks for that Ben, but for me the minor issue is with which page of a multi page thread you are currently sifting through:

In the above I'm on P3 but hard to know it. I notice that as you scroll the pages, the backlighted block around the current page number changes hue slightly, so it's trying its best to advise the current page. Maybe a sharper highlight colour may be selectable?
93ben
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by 93ben »

Petros wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:02 am I'm on P3 but hard to know it.
thanks for that [smention u=120]Petros[/smention]. I have changed the colour. I hope this helps.