Welcome New Members! We want to hear from you. Register, stop lurking and start posting!

Victoria: Rain/Storm event: 29th Nov - 5th Dec (Images)

Archived Weather Events since 2009.
If you have any valuable content to add to any locked thread, please PM board moderator.

What is your preferred method of viewing images in Breaking Weather?

Full image in Observation thread
29%
Thumbnail image in Observation thread
35%
Link to photo in Observation thread
10%
Post either or all of the above in a separate thread and then have images absorbed into the observation thread at the end of the day or event.
25%

Total votes: 48

s
schitzengiggles
Reactions:

Re: Victoria: Rain/Storm event: 29th Nov - 5th Dec (Images)

Post by schitzengiggles »

daviescr wrote:Nice images Ryan, love the railroad pic - gee you're getting good mate!

Sorry Petros - not really fussed if a picture is 'tricked up' or not - it's the final oooh factor that makes it for me 8-)
I'll only ever be as good as the information fed to me as to what this glorious planet of ours is doing at the time. You can't make strawberry jam from pigsh** Chris.

A lot of time and effort went into getting into the right spots, and a lot of time and effort from others was invested in helping me get to the right spots. For that, I'm mighty thankful.
H
Hamlan
Storm Chaser
Reactions:

Post by Hamlan »

There is no thread for the 8th Dec so pics of the Deniliquin to Cobram supercell are in the stormchase forum:

http://www.theaustralianweatherforum.co ... 195#p41195" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Robo
Cumulus
Reactions:

Post by Robo »

Brilliant pics everyone!

Rob...