Welcome New Members! We want to hear from you. Register, stop lurking and start posting!

Blackberry Bold 9700 Radar Loop Problem

Archived Nerdy Forum (Weather Q&A).
L
Leroy
Cumulus
Reactions:

Blackberry Bold 9700 Radar Loop Problem

Post by Leroy »

Hi All, Just a quick question regarding BOM Radar loops with this phone. When the loop mode is selected there is no map, overlay or topography showing.

You get rainfall on white screen and that's it, very frustrating, it will teach me to check the phone beforehand.

Single image not a problem everything is OK, all the map features are selected. Worked fine on my previous phone nokia n95, not sure if its the software

that comes with the phone. Weatherzone radar works fine. If anyone has had a similar issue or solution to this problem with any info that would be great. Otherwise i'll have 23 months

to think about it. Thanks.

Leroy
Anthony Violi
Supercell
Reactions:

Re: Blackberry Bold 9700 Radar Loop Problem

Post by Anthony Violi »

Leroy, welcome to the forum..can you get Oz weather application on the blackberry? That will fix the problem.
http://www.therealworldweatherforum.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

avweatherforecasts.com
L
Leroy
Cumulus
Reactions:

Re: Blackberry Bold 9700 Radar Loop Problem

Post by Leroy »

Thanks For that Anthony, tried to download install and says it is not compatible with my phone. Thanks anyway for the help.