Welcome New Members! We want to hear from you. Register, stop lurking and start posting!

Surfing Condtions for VIC

Up to date surf reports from across Australia. Tips and tide times for today and the days ahead. Know a great fishing spot? Caught a big one? Be sure to know that your secret is safe on here
Karl Lijnders
Tornadic Supercell
Reactions:

Surfing Condtions for VIC

Post by Karl Lijnders »

Looks like not a bad weekend with winds lightening off, a few fronts moving through Bass Strait should jack swells up to 5-6ft on the east coast so that could prove fun for Phillip Island faithfuls. Surf Coast/West Coast may struggle but as we go into Sunday we could see a more SSE swell develop but somewhat messy.

Firestorm - what are conditions like in Apollo Bay on any given day with a modest amount of size? I am heading down potentially second week of January.
Former Owner - The Australian Weather Forum. Email me anytime - weatherman1000@hotmail.com
f
firestorm
Cumulonimbus
Reactions:

Re: Surfing Condtions for VIC

Post by firestorm »

Hey Karl just Apollo Bay has plenty of options with reefs and beachies alike 3-4foot ideal on both if its better the reef breaks start fireing and if its flat head 20min west to johanna beach to find some amazing beach brake option. The most consistant break in the bay is Skeenes creek beach any question let me know! :cheers:
Blackee
Site Admin/Moderator
Reactions:

Re: Surfing Condtions for VIC

Post by Blackee »

On its day, Johanna is the best surf in the country!!!
Mansfield 370m and Elwood