Welcome New Members! We want to hear from you. Register, stop lurking and start posting!

Posting in the MET Centre

All general weather related discussion & questions, including model discussions, longer-term outlooks & anything non-breaking weather.
Karl Lijnders
Tornadic Supercell
Reactions:

Posting in the MET Centre

Post by Karl Lijnders »

Hi everyone.

I am so glad to see this place grow and with more and more interest, more and more weather topics, questions, debates and passionate discussions are sure to develop from time to time. This forum is a place you can do that!!!

General weather is where topics have no real time constraint or bound by one major weather event. In here you can discuss weather as a whole, talking about the next impending heatwave or major rainfall before it appears on the forecast. Model analysis and post event analysis is also found in here too.

Here you will find in house forecasting, with much more detailed forecasting up to 7 days out from our members who have some of the highest accuracy going around I think. Here you will also see how the BoM forecasting works and what the weather forecast is really saying.

Breaking weather is more current weather observations.

We will also be posting competitions with weather themes and there are some small little incentives for those who get involved.

So if you are reading this and haven't signed up, register!!! It is quick and simple and get involved. This is the best environment to learn about all things weather in a non threatening environment.

Questions can be raised in this forum, but if you are looking for a more technical analysis and discussion about the weather, then I recommend you visit http://www.theaustralianweatherforum.co ... m.php?f=10 and post your question

Thanks for reading..

Karl :affro:
Former Owner - The Australian Weather Forum. Email me anytime - weatherman1000@hotmail.com