Welcome New Members! We want to hear from you. Register, stop lurking and start posting!

Exciting changes for the forum.

Keep up to date with any changes, new developments & upgrades that have been made to the forum or website.
admin
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by admin »

Hi everyone,

We have been working in the background in making the forum more modern and quick. A couple of months ago we found this new forum software called Flarum which will allow us to do so much more. Don't worry all your profiles & posts will be transferred there and there will be a grace period where you can use both as it will be synced with the current forum running on phpbb.

In order to make this move, there is unfortunately going to be a bit of downtime while we have to move the data to a new server. We plan on doing this at the start of next week on Monday (30th September 2024) night after 7pm. While this happens, the forum will be closed until it's finished. We're trying to do this before the storm season happens so then there won't be any disruptions when I make the permanent change.

Please feel free to subscribe to this thread for updates.
Australis(Shell3155)
Supercell
Reactions:

Post by Australis(Shell3155) »

Thanks Admin..

Sounds exciting news….

During this down time I request, Blue skies all day along with mild nights….
admin
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by admin »

We ran into a bit of an issue, so this is getting delayed a bit. I'm hopeful it will get fixed soon but it won't affect the forum.
admin
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by admin »

The forum will be locked from 5pm this afternoon to allow the transfer of data to go smoothly.
admin
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by admin »

Hi everyone, the move went successfully and the forum is back open.

It will now be able to easily sync data from here onto the new forum for you to test it out when it's ready. Thanks again for you patience.