Welcome New Members! We want to hear from you. Register, stop lurking and start posting!

Victoria: Low pressure system February 14th-16th 2010.

Archived Weather Events since 2009.
If you have any valuable content to add to any locked thread, please PM board moderator.
AUS_Twisted
Storm Chaser
Reactions:

Re: Victoria: Low pressure system February 14th-16th 2010.

Post by AUS_Twisted »

Another pic from Sunday night taken at 10:15 PM

This has been edited a bit so things stand out better as there was no lightning in the cloud during the shot, it kinda looks like there's a rope from the top to middle of the shot coming out the left side. But it's probably just cloud moving as the shot was taken at 800 ISO, F4.5 and 20 seconds. Would of loved to have seen it light up with lightning when I took these pics.

Karl Lijnders
Tornadic Supercell
Reactions:

Post by Karl Lijnders »

Nice work AUS!! Was quite a large complex which sadly died too fast!! Would have belted the city!!
Former Owner - The Australian Weather Forum. Email me anytime - weatherman1000@hotmail.com
Petros
Supercell
Reactions:

Post by Petros »

Lily wrote:Great falls Petros and Pengaz. I can't remember which one of you said you'd be in all sorts of trouble with your wife if it didn't rain (was that you Petros?), but with those falls it should keep you out of the doghouse for now
Yep all the Dynmic Lifter has disapeared with out an olfactory trace, so Missus talking again all happy except the dog. It just loved the stuff.

You should hear the lawn mowers echoing around here - even made a start on the front nature strip myself.

Looks like Rosedale sat on the Westward bounday of the rain, those in Traralgon missed out although the Traralgon Creek did get a decent pulse down it. A cockie out the Sale side of Rosedale on the highway got 33mm so basically the whole McAllister irrigation district did very well.

Just when the golf club put 20 ML of water right up for temporary sale - bummer for the cash flow but great for the course, it will be at a near record February presentation next weekend I bet.

Best Maffra Feb rain since 2005 when we got 100mm - our long term Feb average is 40mm.