Welcome New Members! We want to hear from you. Register, stop lurking and start posting!

Post Processing and Such

Upload a picture and share it with us. Of nature at it's finest!!! Remember there is more on this earth than weather!!! The world is literally your frame.....
AUSSKY
Storm Chaser
Reactions:

Re: Post Processing and Such

Post by AUSSKY »

I keep it pretty basic....use Photoshop (6 or 7 depending on which of the 4 computers I am on) - don't do much more than increase the saturation, alter the levels and contrast and unsharp mask...I do sometimes do a bit of burning and dodging if I need to work on a specific area of a shot. I do quite often crop a shot rather than process the whole image if I see something I like.

Every so often I go a bit silly and overdo things and got something like these.... :D

Australian Sky & Weather (AUSSKY)
Victoria - The State of Drizzle & Occasional Tornadoes
(1999 -2016)
Australis(Shell3155)
Supercell
Reactions:

Re: Post Processing and Such

Post by Australis(Shell3155) »

Have been using Adobe Photoshop CS4, I like the bridge for looking through photos.
I usually duplicate the background pic then use curves, exposure, cropp, adding a new grey layer and dodging and burning depending on each picture of course. I have got into the habit of saving files as jpg for ease of use for sharing.
Ive tried lots of different tutorials but remembering them if not being used all the time I find hard.