Welcome New Members! We want to hear from you. Register, stop lurking and start posting!

Warm to hot followed by a strong cold front: Nov 2-5

Archived topics from the General Weather Discussion board.
Q
QldTwister
Cumulonimbus
Reactions:

Re: Warm to hot followed by a strong cold front: Nov 2-5

Post by QldTwister »

Im with ya Sean love the warm sunny days in light winds this city is magic on those days we need more of them lucky i the 5 months of year when happens alot

3mm from showers and drizzle yesterday and overnight and over the cold alreday bring on Sun to Wednesday lol

Mid week should be fun heres hoping it holds
Bring on the heat and stroms
hillybilly
Site Admin/Moderator
Reactions:

Post by hillybilly »

Chilly one up here Friday with max of just 11C. Woke up to a cold looking Saturday with near 4mm in the gauge. Makes just a touch less than 20mm for the thread. About where we should be for one week in to the month. I always find the cold days in spring and autumn feel colder than those in winter as they usually sit between much warmer spells.

Next week looks hopeful, though is tending to peak a bit too far west. Progs will wiggle some.
S
StratoBendigo
Supercell
Reactions:

Post by StratoBendigo »

It's been a dry start to November here. Perhaps 15mm mid-week and I can't really see anything much beyond that.

Most farms will have a great crop, although North of Boort it's been a bit lean. A fairly mediocre winter growing season there, believe it or not. They don't want rain now since harvest will be soon.