Welcome New Members! We want to hear from you. Register, stop lurking and start posting!

VIC - Front with gales and showers: July 23-26 2018

Archived Weather Events since 2009.
If you have any valuable content to add to any locked thread, please PM board moderator.
hillybilly
Site Admin/Moderator
Reactions:

Re: VIC - Front with gales and showers: July 23-26 2018

Post by hillybilly »

Get a few showers here atm. Not a lot in them, but always good to keep the total ticking up. Quite a mild day again. Just shy of 10C so feeling more like late August than late July here. Next few days look pretty similar.

About time for the next thread. Late Saturday onwards looks half decent or better ;) That said, not really seeing a proper cold outbreak, so the wait for our first snow flurry continues :x
M
Macedonian
Supercell
Reactions:

Post by Macedonian »

Almost every other day lately my facebook memories remind me of a snow fall from back over the last six years. I must over-post on FB when it snows.
Sadly not much happening this year to add to the archive.
Home- "Shepherd's Bush" at Mt Macedon. 870m
Work- "Bolobek" at Macedon. 430m
S
StratoBendigo
Supercell
Reactions:

Post by StratoBendigo »

Macedonian wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:01 am Almost every other day lately my facebook memories remind me of a snow fall from back over the last six years. I must over-post on FB when it snows.
Sadly not much happening this year to add to the archive.
Some sweet looking cold fronts in the coming week IMO. Jul 29 not too shabby, and August 4 is still tracking for a monster of a system if GFS is to be believed.
H
Horts
Cumulonimbus
Reactions:
Location: Safety Beach (Home) / Mount Waverley (Work) / Cowes (Beach House)

Post by Horts »

Those cold fronts can wait - I'm hangin out for 18 and mostly sunny Friday and Saturday! 8-)
hillybilly
Site Admin/Moderator
Reactions:

Post by hillybilly »

A mm in the gauge this morning. Almost got a shower this evening, but missed just to our north. Fairly “mild” day again today here in the 9s (sounds cold but that’s about 15C at sea level).

Sunday’s front looks like a ripper. Time for the new thread? Not overly cold, though. Looks like snow down to about 800m on the latest guidance post front.