Welcome New Members! We want to hear from you. Register, stop lurking and start posting!

2011/12 Storm chase DVD - taking orders now

Archived storm chasing events are located here.
H
Hamlan
Storm Chaser
Reactions:

2011/12 Storm chase DVD - taking orders now

Post by Hamlan »

Hi all, finally I can announce the Hunters of Thunder 2011/12 Australian stormchasing DVD is to be released in June (after we return from the USA). The DVD includes 4 hours of HD video of supercells from southeastern Australia and all the madness that comes with them. This has been an epic production effort to do justice to the incredible storms that we chased.

Go to this thread for more info and a link to the trailer:

http://www.theaustralianweatherforum.co ... =33&t=1575" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards,
Brad.
Last edited by Hamlan on Fri May 18, 2012 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rivergirl
Memorial
Reactions:

Re: 2011/12 Storm chase DVD - taking orders now

Post by Rivergirl »

Looks awesome Brad. I just went to buy it in PayPal and having trouble with my account so as soon as I sort it out I will order. Otherwise if you want to pm me your account details I can pay into your account

Thanks
Robyn
H
Hamlan
Storm Chaser
Reactions:

Post by Hamlan »

Hey Robyn, at this stage we'd prefer orders to go through the paypal system for consistency and to give everyone confidence that we're not shonks! :) Hope you can sort out the problems with your account. If not, let me know and we'll sort out your order another way, no worries.

Brad.
Rivergirl
Memorial
Reactions:

Post by Rivergirl »

Brad when I was trying to pay for the DVD my paypal account was saying I only had $7 in it and I know I have a lot more than that. In the end I just pressed the Pay button and it worked. Don't know what's going on there. I'm sure I'll enjoy the DVD :)
H
Hamlan
Storm Chaser
Reactions:

Post by Hamlan »

Congrats Robyn! you are officially the first order of this DVD :) thanks a lot.

I just realised I meant for this thread to be in the general stormchase area of the forum so click here for more info and a link to the trailer:

http://www.theaustralianweatherforum.co ... =33&t=1575" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Brad.
Meso
Supercell
Reactions:

Post by Meso »

Put me down for a copy, mate. Will pay up when your ready to release it. Looks great from the trailer!

Hopefully put something together myself in a few years time, bought a Panasonic HC-V500M camcorder a couple of weeks back, so will be recording any chases I get out on in their entirety next year, as well as my US adventures in 2014 or 15 (gotta save some coin and accumulate some leave first haha).

New site looks the goods too, love the collage of structure you've put together there!