Welcome New Members! We want to hear from you. Register, stop lurking and start posting!

Lily's Pics & Happy Snaps :)

Enter here to see some stunning photography from our Australian Weather Forum members.
L
Lily
Supercell
Reactions:

Lily's Pics & Happy Snaps :)

Post by Lily »

Starting a thread here as I do occasionally get out and take a few photos, not always with a decent camera though as the following will attest lol! These are of the flooding we drove back through from Eildon to Melbourne today (via Alex and Yea), all taken on iPhone by my husband who has left his fingers in half the photos pmsl :P You get the idea, though :D

Storm as it came through yesterday afternoon at Eildon, bulk of it went slightly to our west, was awesome to watch and hear the thunder, no bolts sighted though :(

Driving back home today, fair bit of roadside flooding Eildon to Alex:

Goulburn River at Molesworth swollen and raging, as were most of the creeks and rivers we drove over:

Flood waters just outside of Molesworth (Cathkin), road is now closed and I'm not surprised:

L
Lily
Supercell
Reactions:

Re: Lily's Pics & Happy Snaps :)

Post by Lily »

Ultima Thule Creek footbridge (about 50mtrs from main street near Dove Cottage), washed away overnight:

Flooding at Yarra Glen, went to take the bypass around at the racecourse but the road was closed off, so we headed back towards main street, some flooding on the other side of the road just north of Yarra Glen:

Rivergirl
Memorial
Reactions:

Re: Lily's Pics & Happy Snaps :)

Post by Rivergirl »

Wow that's a lot of water out that way. I remember it looking that way in the mid nineties sometimes. Great shots Lily our roving reporter :)