Welcome New Members! We want to hear from you. Register, stop lurking and start posting!

Your own photography/report page in the Photography forum

Keep up to date with any changes, new developments & upgrades that have been made to the forum or website.
admin
Site Admin
Reactions:

Your own photography/report page in the Photography forum

Post by admin »

I posted this in the forum today. Hopefully we will see a lot of members putting their own pages up :)

In the Photography Central forum a page has been set up for Towering Updraft and Hamlan. The first postings have been of the "Thundery Weather Event - 7th to 12th February, 2010".

"We would like to extend an invitation for those of you that would like your own page in the Photography Central forum to please go ahead and set one up like the page for Towering Updraft and Hamlan. You could start with the fantastic photos and reports that have already been posted for the 7th-12th February by Rikki Pool, Greg Sorenson, AUS-Twisted, Dez, AUSSKY, windyrob to name but a few.

Come on, don't be shy If you're not sure what to do exactly please pm me and I'll guide you through it but it's the same as posting in any thread but just making a new topic with your name in the header"

Thanks
Robyn
Follow us on Twitter @ AusWeatherForum
admin
Site Admin
Reactions:

Re: Your own photography/report page in the Photography foru

Post by admin »

Each individual photo thread is now located under the "AWF photo sub-board".
Also, threads about cameras, lenses etc are now "sticky"
Follow us on Twitter @ AusWeatherForum
Karl Lijnders
Tornadic Supercell
Reactions:

Re: Your own photography/report page in the Photography foru

Post by Karl Lijnders »

Excellent viewing and easy to navigate through each persons artwork!! Loving the material from this year!!
Former Owner - The Australian Weather Forum. Email me anytime - weatherman1000@hotmail.com