Welcome New Members! We want to hear from you. Register, stop lurking and start posting!

New Camera.... Drum Roll.....70D!

Upload a picture and share it with us. Of nature at it's finest!!! Remember there is more on this earth than weather!!! The world is literally your frame.....
mick
Supercell
Reactions:

New Camera.... Drum Roll.....70D!

Post by mick »

The 350D has served me very well, what is it 10 years and not one decent lightning shot. The stock 18-55 lens broke, I think they cost 50 bucks now that lens.

My Sony video cam died, it has one button for everyting, CX370 I think it is, so was bound to fail, a very very poor design IMHO, but as the lens was internal it was good for what I wanted, no shadows close up and it was a good cam for close up work the focus was very good.

So an ideal time to replace all with another DSLR but with video. I did not want to go over a grand, so got 70d and IS USM 18-55 lens for 1070 delivered from Honkers.
No one would price match locally. There are some local sellers plus $30. but they are just onforwarding from Honkers anyway.

Its not current model I dont think, so I was wonderng if any of you have a 70D and do you have any tips?

Fitted the lens, battery charging, so STORM SHIELD will be going up soon.
Australis(Shell3155)
Supercell
Reactions:

Re: New Camera.... Drum Roll.....70D!

Post by Australis(Shell3155) »

Waiting for photos.
Rivergirl
Memorial
Reactions:

Re: New Camera.... Drum Roll.....70D!

Post by Rivergirl »

I haven't had a 70D but I'm sure you will love it and appreciate the big improvement in photos. Hope it's a lightning magnet for you :)