Welcome New Members! We want to hear from you. Register, stop lurking and start posting!

Aussiestormfreak Flickr Photostream...

Upload a picture and share it with us. Of nature at it's finest!!! Remember there is more on this earth than weather!!! The world is literally your frame.....
a
aussiestormfreak
Cumulonumbus Calvas
Reactions:

Aussiestormfreak Flickr Photostream...

Post by aussiestormfreak »

Gday everybody! :)

I recently set up a Flickr account, mainly for an assignment at RMIT University, however I will be uploading thousands upon thousands more pics, many weather-related... dating back to the beginning of 2003, and taken at a variety of locations including:

1. Victoria
Melbourne, Mornington Peninsula, Dandenong Ranges, Yarra Valley, and Upper Yarra Valley
Gippsland (including Wilsons Promontory and Mallacoota)
Geelong and Bellarine Peninsula
Ballarat, Blackwood, Macedon Ranges, Kinglake area, Marysville, and Lake Mountain
The Greay Ocean Road, and Warrnambool
The Grampians
Alexandra, Yea, Seymour, Euroa, Shepparton, and Echuca
Northeast Victoria (including Benalla, Wangaratta, Yarrawonga, Beechworth, Myrtleford, Bright, Mount Buffalo, Mount Beauty, Falls Creek, Yackandandah, Wodonga, Tallangatta, and Corryong)

2. New South Wales/Australian Capital Territory
Kosciuszko National Park/Snowy Mountains (including Khancoban, Cabramurra, Talbingo, Thredbo, Charlotte Pass, and Jindabyne)
Southwest Slopes and Riverina (including Mulwala, Corowa, Howlong, Albury, Holbrook, Wagga Wagga, Tumut, and Gundagai)
Southern Tablelands and the ACT (including Yass, Canberra, Cooma, and Bombala)
South Coast (including Eden, Merimbula, Bega, Tathra, Bermagui, Central Tilba, Narooma, Batemans Bay, and Ulladulla)
Sydney and the Blue Mountains
Tweed Heads

3. Queensland
Gold Coast
Brisbane
Whitsunday Islands

4. Tasmania
Hobart
Port Arthur
New Norfolk
Richmond
Bicheno, and Freycinet National Park
Scamander, St. Helens, St. Marys, and Fingal
Launceston

5. New Zealand (South Island only)
Christchurch
Canterbury Plains
Southern Alps, West Coast, Franz Josef Glacier, and Fox Glacier
Wanaka, Queenstown, and Glenorchy
Te Anau, and Milford Sound
Invercargil, and Dunedin
Timaru, Lake Tekapo, and Lake Pukaki

6. Fiji (Viti Levu only)
Nadi
Sigatoka
Coral Coast, Pacific Harbour, and Navua
Suva

The link to my photostream is as follows:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aussiestormfreak/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Currently 80 pics are uploaded for viewing, mostly from Northeast Victoria and Southeast NSW (including Corryong, and Merimbula)... please feel free to view them (and comment), but please note that they are copyright-protect and cannot be used or shared without my permission.

Enjoy! :D
Rivergirl
Memorial
Reactions:

Re: Aussiestormfreak Flickr Photostream...

Post by Rivergirl »

Wonderful captures aussiestormfreak. So glad you finally have a place to put all your pics up. Keep letting us know when you update
a
aussiestormfreak
Cumulonumbus Calvas
Reactions:

Post by aussiestormfreak »

;) Cheers Rivergirl! A relief for me too to be perfectly honest lol... I've been bursting to share my footage with the rest of the world, but I was preferring to use either a photo-sharing website (in this case Flickr) or set up my own personal website or both... I still have plans for a website but we'll see what happens :)

But yeah... I have tens of thousands (possibly as many as 100,000) digital photos, movies and movie snaps dating back to late-2002, but I only plan to go back to January 2003, since none of 2002 photos are very good :(

Most of my pics are focused on the weather (seasons, sunrises/sunsets, smoke haze, rainbows and other optical atmospheric effects, droughts, frosts, heatwaves, bushfires, fog, clouds, rain, hail, snow, sleet, gales, floods, landslides, and - my favourite - severe storms), but I also do other topics, including animals, birds, roadtripping, road signs, and geographical landmarks (both natural, such as the Snowy Mountains and Murray River, and manmade, such as Parliament House in Canberra and the Sydney Opera House). The vast majority of pics are from around Melbourne, and from Northeast Victoria and Southeast New South Wales (particularly Corryong and Merimbula).
Rivergirl
Memorial
Reactions:

Post by Rivergirl »

You seem to have it all covered :). It will take you a while to get all those pics up